From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you realize how many things there are to consider. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable items that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.